Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give not out of obligation but out of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in the community.
2) Use Your Smart Phone - Text to give or Download the Easy Tithe App.
Text Instructions: Simply text your gift and designation to 321-234-1284. (Example: type $100 -Church Budget). You will receive a confirmation when it goes through! It's that easy! And it's safe and secure! First time users will need to fill out a short form on their smart phone and will be good to go from there. In the event your card info changes, simply text "reset" and you may enter the new information.
App Instructions: Download the EasyTithe Mobile App for your phone. Available for Apple and Android products. https://www.easytithe.com/mobile-app/download/
3) Put it in the mail. Eau Gallie First Baptist Church; 1501 W. Eau Gallie Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935
4) In the worship service - just drop it in the offering plate that is passed around on Sundays during the worship services or in the drop boxes located near the exits.
Why We Give
In every way I’ve shown you that by laboring like this, it is necessary to help the weak and to keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, for He said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:35
Our Vision for 2019
Our Vision is to help meet the physical and spiritual needs of as many people as we can! Your contributions help Eau Gallie First Baptist minister to thousands of people in Melbourne, Brevard County, and all around the world. Each time you give you help share God's love to those around you!
Why Should I Give?
You give yourself first to God (2 Cor. 8:5). Next, out of gratitude and obedience to God for what He has done for you, you commit to give back to Him, through your church, a portion of what He provides. This is commonly called a tithe and represents ten percent of your income (Lev. 27:30, Mal. 3:10).
Your offering makes a difference here in Melbourne and around the world. Besides helping the ministries of EG First on a weekly basis, did you know that your offering has a mission fingerprint around the world? Churches in our state work together to support a wide array of ministries and missions including: evangelism efforts, children’s homes, volunteer missions, missions education, new churches, colleges and universities, collegiate ministries, camps, and much more. Through the International Mission Board (IMB.org), Southern Baptists support approximately 4,800 missionaries who are engaging 787 people groups across the globe. Church planting and evangelism efforts coordinated by your North American Mission Board (namb.net) and individual state conventions result in more than 1,000 evangelistic churches planted each year. Six Southern Baptist seminaries (Southern, Southeastern, Midwestern, Southwestern, Golden Gate, and New Orleans) educate in excess of 16,000 pastors, missionaries, and future church leaders each year.
2018 Report Information
2018 was a big year for Eau Gallie First Baptist Church.
- Here are just a few of the highlights of the ways the church was able to help the community and the nations!
- The church met 100+% of its budget goal
- The church sent a team of 15 to Ecuador on a Mission trip and participated in several local projects
- The church had a VBS with over 225 children in attendance
- Over 30 people were baptized
- Pastor Ralph celebrated 25 years at Eau Gallie!
- Pastor Matt celebrated 15 years at Eau Gallie!
- We continue to have very successful Lottie Moon and Annie Armstrong offerings! In fact it was our biggest Lottie Moon offering in 11 years!
- Our Community Compassion Ministries, our benevolence funds, and food pantry make a huge impact in our community servings hundreds each month.
- Our benevolence ministry helped hundreds of local families with bills, food, and more all while leading some to Christ.