We believe that each child is created and loved by God and that each child is a gift from God. It is our desire for children to know and experience the love of Christ. Each child is given opportunities to participate in activities that provide for growth in self-concept, emotional, spiritual, and academic development.
The school utilizes the Wee Learn Curriculum with themes that lay a foundation for understanding God, Jesus, the Bible, church, self, family, others and the natural world. This faith-based curriculum, approved by the State of Florida to meet Florida Kindergarten Readiness Skills, offers themes that help children learn about God’s world, how to live in it, and become a responsible citizen of it. Activities are incorporated in individual, small group, and large group settings to meet each child's specific needs and interests as well as to embrace physical, cognitive, social/emotional and spiritual development.
This curriculum helps children develop readiness skills in:
- math skills appropriate to child's stage of development
Learning centers include: art, writing center, block center, book and listening center, home-living, music and movement, nature/science and puzzles/manipulatives centers.
First Friends - Weekday Preschool Program
Preschool Program- Children age 2 to 4 years old
- 3 Day Classes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
- 5 Day Classes (Monday- Friday)
VPK Program- Free Pre-K Program for children age 4 by September 1, 2013
- 3 Day VPK (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- 5 Day VPK (Monday- Friday)
- Early arrival care is available at an additional daily cost from 8:15-9:00am.
- Extended Day Program offered at additional daily cost from Noon to 2:00pm.
Registration Dates for 2013-2014 School Year
- March 16, 2013 - Open House (9:30 am - 11:30 am)
- Open Registration starts March 16, 2013
For more information, contact the Preschool Director, Bridget Chiuchiolo, at 254-2339 (ext. 25) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Care Facility License #C18BR0181