We believe that each child is created and loved by God and that each child is a gift from God. It is our desire for children to know and experience the love of Christ. Each child is given opportunities to participate in activities that provide for growth in self-concept, emotional, spiritual, and academic development.
The school utilizes the Wee Learn Curriculum with themes that lay a foundation for understanding God, Jesus, the Bible, church, self, family, others and the natural world. This faith-based curriculum, approved by the State of Florida to meet Florida Kindergarten Readiness Skills, offers themes that help children learn about God’s world, how to live in it, and become a responsible citizen of it. Activities are incorporated in individual, small group, and large group settings to meet each child's specific needs and interests as well as to embrace physical, cognitive, social/emotional and spiritual development.
This curriculum helps children develop readiness skills in:
- math skills appropriate to child's stage of development
Learning centers include: art, writing center, block center, book and listening center, home-living, music and movement, nature/science and puzzles/manipulatives centers.
First Friends - Weekday Preschool Program
Preschool Program- Children ages 30 months to 5 years old
- 3 Day Classes (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) - $180 a week
- 5 Day Classes (Monday- Friday) - $280 - a week
VPK Program- Free Pre-K Program for children age 4 by September 1, 2015
- 5 Day VPK (Monday-Friday)
- Early arrival care is available from 7:45-9:00am at an additional daily cost of $3/day.
- Extended Day Program offered from Noon to 2:00pm at additional daily cost of $10/day.
Registration Dates for 2015-2016 School Year
- Call for more info and space availability
For more information, contact the Preschool Co-Directors, Dee Helbig or Jenny Rider at 254-2339 (ext. 25) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Child Care Facility License #C18BR0181