A place for your family
EG Kids is the Kids Ministry at Eau Gallie First. Our goal is to work together with your family to help your kids grow closer to God as they grow closer to their friends. We strive to create an engaging, safe, and fun environment that encourages kids to play and connect as they learn about Jesus.
Find us on Facebook @egKidsMin
KidMin Together Again
We are so excited to announce the return of some of our Kids Groups. But we do need you to let us know you're coming! See below for the current schedule and more details.Tap here to RSVP
We will continue to provide our Kids@Home and PreK@Home worship experiences. Find them @EGKIDSMIN on Facebook and the Eau Gallie First YouTube page!@EGKidsMin Facebook
We are entering Phase II of our church's response to the Covid-19 Pandemic. We are excited to announce the return of some live Kids programs. Beginning September 6th, we will be offering the following groups:
newborn-kindergarten: 10 AM-11:15 AM
newborn-kindergarten: 11:15 AM-12:15 AM
elementary: UPRISE 11:15AM-12:15AM
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this adjusted schedule or any of the other safety measures we are putting into place. Please understand that, like you, we are looking forward to the day when we are fully together again. We must however do what we can to protect the safety of your family and ours. Read more about what to expect at the bottom of this page.
here's what you can expect from us as we begin meeting together again
- Check-in will be done at the Kids Ministry Welcome Desk by a KidMin Team member
- Temperature checks will be performed via non-contact thermometer prior to check-in
- If a child is experiencing a temperature of over 100 degrees, we will be unable to check them into Kids Ministry this week
- By checking in, it is assumed that parents are agreeing to our Medical Affirmation (tap here to read it)
- KidMin Team members will be wearing masks
- Kids, of course, may wear their masks, however we are not requiring masks on children.
- All Kids and Team members will disinfect hands before entering
- We ask parents to please not enter the classrooms
- Please respect social distancing with other families as you wait in pick-up lines
- Elementary Kids in UPRISE will be escorted back into the 11:15 worship service at a designated time. Please be ready to receive your child back into your care.